CORNY CHILI pg: 59
- 2 cans black beans (I used pinto)
- 1 large onion ( I used half)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pound ground turkey ( I used ground lean pork)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 small can diced chilies ( I used half a green pepper)
- 1 package 10 oz. frozen corn kernels ( I used half a can corn kernels)
- 1 large can tomatoes
- rinse canned beans
- chop up onion & place in pan with turkey. Add garlic. cook till pink is gone.
- add chili powder, tomatoes WITH juices, chilies, corn & beans. Reduce heat. Simmer about 10-15 minutes. ENJOY!
As you can tell I had to improvise with what I had, I wasn't in the mood to go to the store. I'm glad I made it how I did it really turned out AMAZING. I'm very pleased with my dinner. It was so easy my 21 month old helped out!